- Establish a norm of nonviolence in your congregation.
- Promote values that are consistent with strong families.
- Pray and speak for peace, respect, and healthy relationships regularly.
- Encourage your congregation to work for peace
- Mentor youth to promote respect. For more information, please visit www.standupspeakupalaska.org
- Provide forums for youth to stand up and speak up about ending violence and promoting respect.
- Create ecumenical councils for the purposes of ending domestic, teen dating, and sexual violence.
- Review the work of faith communities throughout the United States