The ANDVSA annual Legislative Reports provide a synopsis of bills of interest considered by the Alaska State Legislature during each legislative session. Click on the links below to view a PDF copy of the latest report.
- Report on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Bills Passed in 2013
- Report on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Bills Passed in 2012
Letters of Support:
- ANDVSA HB 233 – Letter of Support LOS CDVSA Sunset Extension – SB124
- LOS CDVSA Sunset Extension – SB124
- HB 45 – Cyber-Bullying Letter of Support
Legislature Weighs ‘Erin’s Law’ as reported by KSKA- Anchorage. This article discusses a bill which would provide age-appropriate sexual abuse education to children in Alaska’s public schools. ANDVSA is featured in the article as one of the organizations that supports this legislation.
Every year reports submitted to committees from agencies, task forces, and legislators contain information valuable to the public. Below are a few reports of interest to view.
Presentation to Joint Senate and House Judiciary Committees: February 15, 2013
Released by Senator Lesil McGuire on March 26, 2013