The ANDVSA Training Project provides training and technical assistance to advocacy programs and partner organizations.
- Training resources for both the public and ANDVSA member and affiliate programs
- Basic and advanced training for domestic violence and sexual assault advocates, both online and in-person
- Technical assistance and resource development for ANDVSA member and affiliate programs
- Specialized training on domestic violence, sexual assault, and multiple abuse issues for advocates, community agencies, and law enforcement
Specifically, ANDVSA offers:
- Calendar of both ANDVSA and national webinars and trainings
- On-line course on Understanding Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault for advocates and for the public
- In-person trainings for advocates and partner agencies
- Training webinars for our members, affiliates and partner agencies
- Resources including publications, webinar recordings, and helpful websites
To request training and/or technical assistance, please use the form below.
Our featured resource is Real Tools: Responding to Multi-Abuse Trauma- A Tool Kit to Help Advocates and Community Partners Better Serve People With Multiple Issues. To access this resource in English, click here, for the Spanish version; Materiales Efectivos, En Español; click here.
For questions about our Training Project, please contact Ariel Herman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ANDVSA at (907) 586-3650.
To request training and/or technical assistance, please submit the following information: